http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Movies/ Finding my space

So sorry i have not been online I have had sever issues lately. Anyway, I have had many things happening in my life. The life coach program is very interesting and I am gaining a lot of insight about myself. The house cleaning before Imbolic is going well, a few days behind but I am forgiving myself because finding a job has become a strong priority right now.

I watched a old new movie last night and really liked it. Before I say the movie I just want to say that I am learning so much about how closed and judgemental I am with regards to how I have been closed to new things. Movies may seem like a strange way to shift my lack of openness to new experiences but it works. I am learning that there is a lot of enjoyment out there! Nice! So on with the movie!

Be Kind Rewind! Loved it. I cried at the end. So much for thinking I know everything.

I want to say thanks to all of you who continue to check me out and for new folks signing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment