http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Lot Can Happen In 372 Days

So I have been gone for a very long time. I had to step away due to a social networking clause at my former job. So just to catch anyone out there up to speed.

* I quit my crazy job, I could no longer be out of my integrity.

* While I was at this job I decided that I needed to change and started grad school.

* I am now in my first relationship in over 5 years, going well.

* I have a new career that I love,,,Passion Parties... love it.

I will be back on a more consistent basis, some of the topics will be:

* My path as a pagan

* School

* Healing

* Passion Parties ( reviews of products)

See you all next week

Joye

No comments:

Post a Comment