http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blogging what an idea!!!

So since the storm I have been thinking about my life and all of the things as a woman of the world I need to be taking care of. I have so much to learn. Like how to Blog, meaning setting up my account and designing my page. I am fairly illiterate when it comes to computers and I am seeing that this is holding me back. So what are some things I will be blogging about in the future, let's see...

1. Cleaning my home
2. Finally having the magical tools to heal
3. Magical makeup
4. SGB (Single Girl Behavior)
5. SMB ( Single Mom Behavior)

This list is to keep me on track, hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment