http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Get it, already!

So as you know I am cleaning my house. It has taken two days to do my kitchen, which with the size of my house is really way too long. But I am in this for the lessons, which are plenty today. I woke up Saturday to a moldy frig. It was gross!!! I had my electricity go out on one side of the house and had to wait until I had the money to pay for it. I guess my frig with it being closed got a case of the moldy oldies. Anyway that took forever to rectify and get cleaned up. My lessons are so clear, many folks which I love wanted to help me out but I had to say no. Several years ago a friend told me something that has stayed with me forever and now I am applying it to my life. "People can only help you grow so much before you have to become responsible for yourself".

Let me to you, it has taken a long time for this to happen. But as I work with the Sun God and my Warrior Goddesses I am seeing so very clearly that I have to learn how to walk the path. Today has been no exception. The frig was cleaned out and bleached- sorry but when mold is concerned I fall on strong cleaning supplies. I cleaned the rest of the kitchen and set up my altar leaving a space for Hestia, when I can afford to buy a statue. For now I have some wonderful images of her I will put in a frame. All I have left to do is sweep and mop. Then I will bless the space and be set to go.

As I explore the warrior aspect of my self I see so clearly that I have to get my house in order before I can go out and battle whatever causes I am to fight for.

For me the kitchen represents the 1st Chakra and if I am not able to feed myself or my children then I will be of no use to anyone. It is the first step to truly taking care of myself.

In the kitchen I burned my Red Candle, Burned juniper and white sage for music I listened to Billy Holiday on vinyl.

Thanks to all of you that are following me, it gives me support to keep going.

Blessed Be,
HWD

No comments:

Post a Comment