http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Working on the Process

So Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and peaceful ushering in of the year. For me this not only feels like I am bring in a new year but also some new changes as well, and it seems that the universe is supporting these changes. This last year has brought many challenges I have to the best of my ability, met each challenge as it occurred in my life. And now it is the time for working out the fine details. I have a Spell project I will be doing all year. I have come up with two ideas so far to help me keep my goals on track.

Keeping Silent: This is part of the Four Pillars of spell work and for me, pagan life. i have learned that one needs to learn to keep quiet about whatever workings they may be doing. There are several reasons I have found for this. One, your spell working loses power as you share what it is that you are doing. It is like the energy raised and contained begins to slip out like a balloon that is leaking. The second reason, there may be some even other pagan friends or others, that may not support the change you want to make and will say something to you about it and you may individually begin to doubt yourself. That is the fastest way to lose the power and intent of spell work.

Since I am working on silence, I have decided to share some of the things I can, which leads to my second item:

Sabbat Tree
: For each Sabbat I will be decorating a makeshift tree, one of my coven sister's gave me. It is awesome, it is in a wine carafe with long twigs. So I thought for Imbolc I would tie personal accomplishment to it... how it works.

1. Each day I spend one hour working on whatever goal I have ( housecleaning, job hunting, bills, taxes).

2. After I am done I write what I did and how I felt on red ribbon and tie it to the tree.


I am excited to see the results, hopefully by then I will know how to upload pictures to my computer:)

Have a Blessed Day,
HWD

No comments:

Post a Comment