http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Movies

So confession time. I watch the same movies over and over again, seriously! I have seen Pride and Prejudice over 400 times! I don't know what it is but I find comfort in the familiar and am scared of the unknown. This year is different I will watch a new movie every week. One that I have never seen and that I can deal with. Genres off my list would be: Horror- hate being scared on purpose. Any movie with gratuitous violence against women or children, learned that with the movie 'Taken', could not sleep for two days. So far I have watched three new movies and loved them, I don't feel qualified to give reviews but will make some type of code to show how I felt about them. I have watched:
1. Be Cool- :) Comedy
2. Idiocracy- :) Comedy
3. You Kill Me- :) Comedy

The next movie I want to watch is, 'This is England' That will be my next Saturday movie.
It is a drama about skin heads in the 1980's. It looks amazing!

I hope by the end of the year to have broadened my horizons by 52 movies that is one a week. I don't watch T.V. so I think two hours a week is cool. Some times it may be more. If you have any suggestions please post a comment I would love to see what is out there.

Have a blessed Day,
HWD

No comments:

Post a Comment