http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Henna Hair

I finally did it. I was able to put Henna in my hair yesterday. This is not the first time that I put Henna in but it has been over six months since I have done it. Which had me thinking, why is it so hard for me to manage self care? Over the years I have had burst of girly, girl behavior and loved it. But for some reason it never sticks. I don't know if it is self-esteem issues or what, but I fall back on sweats and t-shirts. Not having a job just adds to it. So yesterday, before I started my hour cleaning I put Henna in and left it in over night. The results are great. I love my hair!

I did all this... because I have an interview tomorrow, and I want to put my best forward. One of my awesome girlfriends/ nail tech extraordinaire will do my nails for me before the interview so I will feel in my power.

This process of change is effecting every area of my life and although it feels strange at times, I keep with it. I want this more than anything!

Blog back and let me know how you take care of yourself!

Have a blessed day,
HWD

No comments:

Post a Comment