http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Keeping up

Tonight I will be working on the downstairs area. I am starting in my book room/ creative space. The last two days have been hard. Just staying motivated, is hard. I think the issue is, not having a job right now, and holding the space that one is coming. I am shifting my life, and I feel obstacles in my way. The main one- being myself. I have been doing the work and feeling better each time I do it. So the only thing blocking me emotionally, is me. This is why I am not finishing my room tonight but moving on to my bookshelves, otherwise I don't think I will meet my goal tonight.

The cool thing that happened today is that a letter I wrote myself came today. It has helped me see that I cannot ask anyone to do for me what I am unwilling to do for myself. Change is that and I am changing, so on with it! I hope you all are having a good weekend.

Blessed Be,
HWD

No comments:

Post a Comment