http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

challenging today

I am still in the kitchen and it is challenging. I have so much to do before the new year and I am ready to be done cleaning. I still have two more rooms to do and cleaning of the entire house once they are done. Then two altars to set up (which will make me happy:) then I can begin my spell work for the year. I am ready to put this all behind me and just keep moving forward. I will have some things to share about my path this week as well.

1. Becoming the Warrior
2. The Four Pillars
3. Prosperity

I am hoping all is well
HWD

No comments:

Post a Comment