http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am getting ready to clean my kitchen. This is the one area of my house that leads to a lot of stress for me. I don't want to clean it at all this why I am posting it. I do so much comparison with myself and others with regard to house work. and I always come up on the short end of the "better than" stick. I know what I have to do to move myself out of this funk. I have a new vinyl, Silver sun Pickups: Swoon and I will play that as I clean. The living room needs cleaning again. I wish house work was like a long term project with some type of end but it is not and I have to keep moving or my goals will never be reached.

Today I also have to finish my course study of lesson three for my 2nd degree. We are reading, Magickal Connections by: Lisa Mc Sherry. This book is a must read in my personal option for anyone in a coven or thinking of starting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment