http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Reflection

Okay, the title of this Blog is reflection, but as I sit here only two hours without a job I relize that I might be premature in the title as well as what have I learned. I am very eager to see how all of this plays out. I am at a loss to put into words how low I felt most days going into a store that as a costumer was a place of solice for me.

Off the bat, I know nothing about music history only what I recall from my years playing the Cello. So classical was my strong suit and even that was limited. But I do know the easiest way to break someone down is to tease them for what they do not know, maybe that is the teacher in me but I feel very lost in my power as far as music goes. I see now that knowing music and understanding how to inspire others to appreciate it are two very different things. I will be writing more later. Must go, just wanted to say I am done. But learned a lot.

HWD

No comments:

Post a Comment