http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Yule

Last night well into this early morning I spent time with my coven for Yule. It was amazing. We are a very rare group,I feel anyway. I feel so blessed to spend time with these people. It was a very powerful ritual and I had a personal moment in circle. We needed tapers for the energy work we did and our 1st maiden asked me if I had any,all i had where Shabbat candles that I now use for spell work. I took them with me. girl oh girl was I surprised at the emotions seeing my coven members holding lit candles petitioning for peace. I sobbed like a baby. It was the most spiritual moment i have had in a long time.
I wish you all a peaceful a glorious Yule!

No comments:

Post a Comment