http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

So I am almost done with my living room and it looks good so far. I only have one table to clean then I am done. To be honest I did not want to do it at all today. It is a strange thing when I have to be alone. I tend to hide in my room, but because I feel a sense of accountability to following through with this I did something. I also cleaned out my freezer today which was awful. But I found I have tons of candles and that is good. As I go through this there are several things I am grateful for.

1. I have no significant other to judge me or rescue me.
2. I am willing to face myself as I am
3. I see how much I love my house
4. I know that this to will pass

See you later,

herbal witch dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment