http://pangaiastore.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/practical-magic.jpg

If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.

This is just something I need to remind myself everyday!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I started the process

I have began the process of cleaning up my emotional as well as physical mess. I started in the living room I wanted the 2ND night of Hanukkah to be normal. I burned and awesome mixed CD of Pagan music. And I set off to work. It was okay. I stopped to have dinner and the kids and I had pizza and did our black sock night. Black Sock Night comes from a really old SNL skit in which Santa has the flu and has to call on Hanukkah Harry to deliver gifts.It is a family tradition ,even though I am no longer practicing Judaism my kids are still Jewish. As far as the cleaning goes, I will get back to it as soon as I finish this entry. Today is the frig, I still have two shelves in the living room to finish but I have to do my frig before something like a strange SCI-FI/Horror film moment happens in it. The process will be the same.

Shout out to my first follower: Thanks for looking me up

Today I will hopefully have two post. I really am working with energy and the magic of change. I want to chronicle this process, in case anyone else has this issue and needs support.
See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment